DiamondStone’s Homestead Lodge is not in town and not on the highway, but easy to find with these directions, less than 3 miles from Hwy 97:
This is the front desk address for check in. After reservation is confirmed, you will receive lodge address and directions to your unit directly, to check in with a key code.
16693 Sprague Lp
La Pine, OR 97739
- FROM HWY 97, 8 miles south of Sunriver or north of La Pine,
- Blue ODOT sign, “DiamondStone / Motofantasy next turn” between markers 161 and 162.
- Turn WEST on PRAIRIE.
- Over RR tracks, to a T.
- See blue ODOT directional signs to DiamondStone.
- LEFT at T is HUNTINGTON Rd.
- Sharp RIGHT on RIVERVIEW.
- RIGHT on OTTER Dr. See signs for golf course and “Lazy River South.” (rural residential subdivision.)
- Bear LEFT, road becomes BRIDGE Dr.
(If you have directions and keycode to access the lodge, you don’t need to continue to front desk.)
- RIGHT on SPRAGUE Loop.
- DiamondStone is the FIRST DRIVEWAY on the RIGHT. See sign, come down driveway.
- WELCOME Sign over the front entry. Knock on door or use phone/intercom.
“Your facility is so warm and inviting, combined with your staff’s friendliness and thoughtfulness freely given, truly made it an exceptional experience. Thanks again.”
“The house is spectacular and housed our large group wonderfully. It’s like 4 units in one big lodge. It worked perfectly for our group that was a mix of young kids, early risers and late night partiers. Everyone was able to relax and get what they needed from the lodge and the weekend.
“This is THE place to come and recharge your batteries!”
“Relaxing – wonderful experience! Enjoyed “being” a Human Being instead of a Human Doing.”
“Great place to relax and kick back. Wish we could have stayed longer – next time we will! We’ll for sure be back!”