Policies & Terms
What to expect:
- Linens and towels, sufficient for the number of guests reserved, are provided.
- Kitchens are generously appointed with all cooking and eating utinsels you'd have in your own home.
- All DiamondStone accommodations DO have wireless Internet access. Phones - Not provided.
- Housekeeping on departure is included with all reservations.
Please contact us with any questions: Phone: (541) 536-6263
June 1 - Sept 30
50% Non-Refundable Deposit reserves your dates, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival, run on the same credit card unless other arrangements made. If cancellation occurs within 30 days of arrival, amounts paid are credited to a gift certificate for a future multi-night stay.
Oct 1 - May 30
One Night Non-Refundable Deposit, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival, run on the same credit card unless other arrangements made. If cancellation occurs within 30 days of arrival, amounts paid are credited to a gift certificate for a future multi-night stay.
Lost & Found
DiamondStone is not responsible for your lost, damaged or stolen property. We are willing to return items you may have left, but you must contact us, and will be asked to pay a $10 or more handling fee for the time and trouble taken to return items left.
Security Damage Deposit
In order to protect our homeowners' property, there is a $100 security authorization run the day of arrival. It "authorizes", but does not charge, that amount, to be available to cover damages by guests or pets if needed. After departure, when all is well, it is cleared. This works well as it is never charged & there is no need to refund a security deposit. If damage exceeds $100, actual cost of repair or replacement will be charged.
We reserve the right to substitute units when circumstances arise beyond our control.
DiamondStone Bed & Breakfast, and some Homestead units accept one night stays. Vacation Homes request two-night minimums high season. CALL to ask for exceptions.
Pricing Policy is different than some vacation homes. We hope you see the advantage in being able to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom home for less than its full price, if you have fewer people and agree to use only one or two of the bedrooms (and the rest of the home of course). It is a housekeeping issue. If you rent less than a full house, receiving a discounted price, you need to use only the room(s) agreed to. If housekeepers report the use of more than these rooms, the difference will be charged.
KEY Policy - It is your responsibility to keep track of the key and return it to the lockbox or the innkeepers upon departure. Failure to leave key may result in credit card charge. (Find it? Mail it back; thanks.)
VACATION RENTAL TENANT AGREEMENT
- Check in time is normally 4:00 pm, and Check out time is 11:00 am. Housekeeping requests these times in order to accommodate other guests checking in as necessary. You may request special arrangements.
- You are renting a private home. Tenant will be charged for damaged or missing property.
- Inspect home upon arrival, to inform us of any damage, so that you're not held responsible for it.
- A $100 security authorization is run upon arrival. It "authorizes", but does not charge, that amount, to cover damage by guests or pets. Actual cost to repair damage will be charged.
- Home uses well water with a bit of iron in it. Safe to drink, but tastes better if you use the Brita filtered water pitcher in the refrigerator.
- Some homes have solar assisted hot water & radiant heated floors plus accessory heat. If you have difficulty using these systems, CALL US, we are just next door.
- Homestead Lodge garage access unavailable. Off street parking avail for 8-10 cars. Garage houses rentable motorcycle collection, a positive to most. (Summer/Fall) Your privacy is respected.
- NO SMOKING in homes or garage. Outside receptacles provided. 420 friendly private property. Also, outside campfires or burning is NOT permitted due to high fire danger.
- PET POLICY: Dogs only are allowed with prior arrangement, for an additional fee of $12/night/dog. Clean up yard, put poops in outside trash can. Keep pets OFF of the furniture & do not leave them alone in house. Wipe feet as necessary.
- DiamondStone is not responsible for your property – lost, damaged or stolen.
- Take precautions for wet, icy or slippery surfaces; this is snow country.
- Any personal recreation equipment offered is accepted by you at your own risk. DiamondStone Inc., Doug & Gloria Watt, and homeowners are held harmless. This includes hot tubs which can endanger health. You can easily rent bicycles, ski and snowshoe equipment, kayaks or snowmobiles at several locations nearby.
- NOISE = 10:00 pm quiet time; especially in outdoor hot tub.
- Check the HOT TUB when you arrive, to adjust temperature as necessary. No children under age 13 allowed in hot tub. CLOSE LID when not in use.
- HOME IS NOT “Childproof”. Guests are responsible to KEEP CHILDREN OUT OF POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS Areas like cabinets with cleansers.
- Homestead Pond - Manmade pond cycles water. It is only 3 ft. deep. Not a pool. Usually frozen in winter. DO NOT THROW Landscaping ROCKS into the pond. $50 penalty charged (TELL YOUR CHILDREN.)
- RECYCLE. Please separate recyclable containers. We’ll haul. Thank You.
- Vacations are about fun & enjoyment, but please treat this home with respect.
Check Out Procedures:
- Pile dirty towels (so we know what’s been used.) Leave linen on beds.
- Wash any dirty dishes & run dishwashers if applicable (so we can just put clean dishes away.)
- OK to leave lodge open for housekeepers and keys on counter. Call or text that you've left, or stop by B&B if after 10 am.
Thank you for treating this home as if it were your own. We appreciate your business.