Policies & Terms
What to expect:
- Front desk is available 24/7 for any questions. Call 541-536-6263, or text 541-536-4584.
- Linens and towels, sufficient for the number of guests reserved, are provided.
- Kitchens are generously appointed with cooking supplies and utensils you'd have in your own home.
- All DiamondStone accommodations DO have wireless Internet access. Phones - Not provided.
- Housekeeping on departure is included. Experience has shown that most travelers don't want to be bothered during their stay. Request daily housekeeping if that is important to you.
- Email Contact:
June 1 - Sept 30
50% Non-Refundable Deposit reserves your dates, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival. If cancellation occurs within 30 days of arrival, amounts paid are credited toward a gift certificate for a future stay.
Oct 1 - May 30
One Night Non-Refundable Deposit, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival. If cancellation occurs within 30 days of arrival, amounts paid are credited toward a gift certificate for a future stay.
Lost & Found
DiamondStone is not responsible for your lost, damaged or stolen property. We are willing to return items you may have left, but you must contact us, and will be asked to pay a $10 or more handling fee for the time and trouble taken to return items left.
Security Damage Deposit
There is a $100 security "authorization" run the day of arrival. It authorizes, but does not charge, that amount, to cover damages if needed. Upon departure, when all is well, it is cleared. If damage exceeds $100, actual cost of repair or replacement can be charged.
We reserve the right to substitute units when circumstances arise beyond our control.
KEY Policy - It is your responsibility to keep track of the key and leave it in the room upon departure. Failure to leave key may result in credit card charge. (Find it? Mail it back; thanks.)
- Check in time is normally 4:00 pm. Check out time is normally 11:00 am. Please request special arrangements.
- NO SMOKING in homes or garage. Outside receptacles provided. 420 friendly private property. Also, outside campfires or burning is NOT permitted due to high fire danger.
- PET POLICY: Dogs only with prior arrangement, for an additional fee/dog/nt. Clean up yard, put poops in outside trash can. Keep pets OFF of beds and furniture and don't let them run free or leave them alone in house. Wipe feet as necessary.
- NOISE = 10:00 pm quiet time; especially in outdoor hot tub.
- Regarding HOT TUB - No children under age 13 allowed in hot tub. Please CLOSE LID when not in use.
- Take precautions for wet, icy or slippery surfaces; this is snow country.
- Tenant can be charged for damaged or missing property with the $100 security deposit, processed upon arrival. Actual cost to repair damage can be charged.
- Home uses well water with a bit of iron in it. Safe to drink, but tastes better if you use the Brita filtered water pitcher in the refrigerator, or bring bottled water.
- Homestead garage access is unavailable. There is plenty of off street parking available for 8-10 cars. Street-facing garage houses a rentable motorcycle collection. Spring/Summer/Fall, an occasional motorcycle may come and go. Your privacy is respected.
- Any personal recreation equipment offered is accepted by you at your own risk. DiamondStone Inc. and Doug & Gloria Watt are held harmless. This includes hot tubs which can endanger health. You can easily rent bicycles, ski and snowshoe equipment, kayaks or snowmobiles at several locations nearby.
- Some homes have solar assisted hot water & radiant heated floors plus accessory heat. If you have difficulty using these systems, CALL US, front desk available 24/7.
- Lodge IS NOT “Childproof”. Guests are responsible to KEEP CHILDREN OUT OF POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS Areas.
- Man made pond onsite cycles water. It is only 3 feet deep. Not a pool. Usually frozen in winter. Do NOT throw landscaping rocks into the pond. $50 penalty charged (TELL YOUR CHILDREN.)
- Please RECYCLE, separating recyclable containers from trash. We’ll haul. Thank You.
Check Out Procedures:
- Pile dirty towels (so we know what’s been used.) Leave linen on beds.
- Wash any dirty dishes & run dishwashers if applicable.
- OK to leave unit open for housekeepers and keys on counter. Call or text that you've left.
Thank you for treating this property as if it were your own. We appreciate your business.