From Hwy 97
- Approx. 7-8 mis so. of Sunriver, or approx. 8 - 9 mis no. of La Pine
- The turnoff is to the West, between Highway Marker Mile 161 & Marker 162
- Look for blue ODOT sign that says "Quail Run Golf Course, next…"
- Turn WEST on Prairie(you won't see sign until turning off)
- There will also be a "Newberry Crater Information" sign. You are turning the opposite direction from Newberry Crater which is East
- Over RR Tracks, come to a T
- Left at T, which is Huntington Rd.(Huntington will turn into Riverview but don't worry)
- Through large meadow w/ great views of the Cascades to your right
- Turn RIGHT at first paved road, Otter Dr. There will be golf course signs and arrows, and sign that says "Lazy River South."
- BEAR TO YOUR LEFT, along the double yellow, and it becomes BRIDGE Dr.
- Go over the bridge, which is the Little Deschutes River. (After dark, you may not notice that you've gone over a bridge...) Do not turn to go to the golf course. Stay on Bridge
- TURN RIGHT ON SPRAGUE LP. This is the second right, after the bridge. You'll see our sign
- DIAMONDSTONE is the FIRST DRIVE ON THE RIGHT. You'll see the sign at the end of driveway
Click below for a printable pdf of the map and directions.